Asian Inspired Quinoa bowl with Litehouse® Sesame Miso dressing and a colorful array of vegetables.
- 6 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Litehouse® Sesame Miso dressing
- 1 cup edamame
- 2 fresh avocadoes (halved and sliced)
- ½ cup blanched snow peas
- ½ cup julienned red bell peppers
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup shaved heirloom carrots
- 1 watermelon radish (shaved)
- 4 whole baby bok choy (halved)
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seed
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup almonds or your favorite nut
- Cook the quinoa according to manufacturers’ instructions and cool.
- Pour oil into a sauté pan and set to medium-high heat. Season the bok choy with salt and pepper and place in hot pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side and set on paper towels to drain. Cool bok choy in the refrigerator.
- When ready to plate, divide the quinoa into 4 bowls and drizzle with Litehouse® Sesame Miso Dressing.
- Divide the edamame, avocadoes, snow peas, bell peppers, bean sprouts, carrots, radish and bok choy among each of the bowls.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and almonds.