Looking for something fresh and fun? Give this one a try!
- 1 lb. Large Shrimp, shelled
- 1 Large Mango, diced
- 6 c. Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 2 c. Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 c. Snap Peas, sliced
- Sesame Seeds, for garnish
- 1 c. Litehouse® Sesame Ginger Dressing, plus more for serving
- Wash and place the shrimp into a medium bowl. Pour the dressing over the shrimp and marinate for 1 hour, or overnight.
- Divide the lettuce, red pepper, avocado, tomatoes and snap peas between 4 bowls.
- Heat your grill or a grill pan to medium-high heat. Skewer the shrimp and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, until no longer pink.
- Divide the shrimp between the 4 salads and drizzle with additional dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.