Up your veggie game on weekdays with our no-fuss yet flavorful side dish featuring green beans, mushrooms elevated with a light Asian-inspired glaze.
- 12 ounces French green beans, trimmed
- 8-ounce carton baby bella (or cremini) mushrooms, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup Litehouse® Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 400F degrees.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Spread out green beans and halved mushrooms in single layer on pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Begin roasting for approximately 10 minutes in oven.
- After 10 minutes, pour on dressing and use spatula to coat and redistribute vegetables.
- Roast for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with sesame seeds.