Delicious and easy to make noodle salad for those warm summer nights!
- 1 - 8 oz package Soba Noodles
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 2 c. Cooked Shrimp, peeled
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Ginger
- 1/4 c. Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Vegetable Oil
- Sesame Seeds, optional
- Prepare the Soba noodles as directed on the package. Rinse the noodles with cold water and toss with the Litehouse Sesame Ginger dressing.
- Meanwhile, slice the peppers and place in a medium sized bowl with the shrimp. Roughly chop the garlic and ginger and combine with the soy sauce.
- Pour the soy mixture over the peppers and shrimp.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the peppers and shrimp and stir fry until the peppers are softened slightly and the shrimp are heated through.
- Divide the noodles into four bowls and top with the peppers and shrimp. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.