Crispy bok choy is tossed with a rainbow of crisp veggie, nuts, seeds, and Litehouse Toasted Sesame Ginger Dressing. Topped with juicy grilled chicken breast for a perfectly rounded New Year’s Diet meal.
1 small head bok choy thinly sliced,
½ small head purple cabbage thinly sliced,
1 red bell pepper thinly sliced,
1 orange bell pepper thinly sliced,
1 cucumber peeled seeded and sliced thin,
5 scallions sliced on a diagonal,
½ c. toasted almond slices,
¼ c. toasted sunflower seeds,
2 chicken breasts cut in half lengthwise,
½ c. Litehouse Sesame Ginger Dressing,
1. Season the chicken breast halves with salt and pepper.
2. Cook chicken in a skillet or grill pan until no longer pink on the inside.
3. Remove from pan and allow to rest 4-5 minutes on a cutting board.
4. Slice into thin slices.
5. Mix remaining ingredients in a very large bowl.
6. Split the Bok Choy Salad among 4 plates. (These will be large adult servings)
7. Top each salad with a chicken breast half.
8. Garnish with additional sliced scallions and a drizzle of the Toasted Sesame Ginger Dressing.