Crispy bok choy is tossed with a rainbow of crisp veggie, nuts, seeds, and Litehouse Sesame Ginger Dressing. Topped with juicy grilled chicken breast for a perfectly rounded New Year’s Diet meal.
- 1 small head Bok Choy, thinly sliced
- ½ small head Purple Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Cucumber, peeled seeded and sliced thin
- 5 Scallions, sliced on a diagonal
- ½ c. Toasted Almond Slices
- ¼ c. Toasted Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cut in half lengthwise
- ½ c. Litehouse® Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Season the chicken breast halves with salt and pepper
- Cook chicken in a skillet or grill pan until no longer pink on the inside.
- Remove from pan and allow to rest 4-5 minutes on a cutting board.
- Slice into thin slices.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a very large bowl.
- Split the Bok Choy Salad among 4 plates. (These will be large adult servings)
- Top each salad with a chicken breast half.
- Garnish with additional sliced scallions and a drizzle of the Sesame Ginger Dressing.