Here's an easy lamb chop recipe that anyone can turn into a romantic date night dinner!
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Litehouse® Instantly Fresh Dried Sage
- 1 tablespoon Litehouse® Instantly Fresh Thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon Litehouse® Instantly Fresh Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (1-inch-thick) lamb chops
- 1 lemon
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl mixing well. Add chops, turning to coat completely. Cover and chill 2-3 hours.
- Pan-fry on Medium Low for 15 minutes until chops are cooked medium rare.
- Serve and enjoy with lemon!