Transforming Thanksgiving leftovers into something new can be fun and easy with these delicious open-faced sandwiches!
- 1 medium Baguette
- ¼ c. Olive Oil
- 2 c. Shredded Turkey
- ½ c. Cranberry Sauce or Chutney
- 1 c Arugula
- ¼ c. Litehosue® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Thinly slice the baguette into 12 slices. Brush the top halves of the bread with olive oil and bake for 5-10 minutes.
- Divide the cranberry sauce evenly amongst the 12 slices of bread. Top with turkey, arugula and blue cheese crumbles and serve with fresh cracked pepper.