Take cauliflower to the next level with blue cheese. This easy yet elegant side dish recipe is the perfect pairing for any meal headliner, a new tradition!
- 1 large Head Cauliflower
- 1 c. Litehouse® Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 oz.Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Optional: 1 Tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze-Dried Thyme
- Heat oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Line 9” x 13” rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Remove leaves and core from cauliflower, break or cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Add cauliflower pieces to bowl and add vinaigrette, stir until coated.
- Pour out cauliflower onto prepared baking sheet, in single layer. Drizzle with any dressing that remains in bowl.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in 400° F oven for approximately 25 minutes, turning half-way through with spatula. Cauliflower will be done when florets are softened and turning lightly brown at edges.
- Transfer cauliflower to serving bowl or platter, drizzle with dressing left on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and thyme (optional), toss lightly.