A delicious and simple salad for you to share with your family and friends this summer!
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 pears, sliced
1/2 cup chopped pecans
Blue Cheese Crumbles
Litehouse Organic Raspberry Lime Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and wash the beets.
2. Place them in foil and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Wrap the beets with the foil to make a pouch and place on a baking tray. Bake for 40-60 minutes depending on the size of your beets.
4. Once the beets are roasted and cooled, peel and cut into slices or wedges.
5. Divide the salad greens among four plates and top with beets, pears, pecans and blue cheese.
6. Top with raspberry lime vinaigrette just before serving.