Blue cheese and bacon turn traditional American potato salad into an artisan dish.
½ pound red salad potatoes
½ pound white potatoes
¼ cup Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese dressing
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup sour cream
½ cup celery diced
½ cup precooked bacon bits
½ cup Litehouse Blue Cheese Crumbles
¼ cup chopped green onion
Salt and pepper
1. Thoroughly wash the potatoes and cut off any damaged parts. Cut the potatoes into large chunks and place them into a large pot of cool water.
2. Salt the water and cook the potatoes until they are tender, about 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes and rinse with cool water.
3. While the potatoes are cooking, whisk together the dressing, mayonnaise and sour cream in a large bowl. Add in the celery, bacon bits and onions and stir to combine.
4. Add the potatoes into the sour cream mixture and toss the ingredients until the potatoes are coated with the mixture.
5. Add in the blue cheese crumbles and gently toss to incorporate them into the salad. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to use