This delicious ranch mashed potato waffle bar is the perfect centerpiece for any brunch. Made with fluffy potatoes, Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch, cheddar cheese, and butter, these waffles are the best addition to any meal. Surround with your favorite toppings to create a spread like no other that perfectly caters to each guest! Litehouse® Ranch makes the perfect addition to these waffles, adding a creamy and flavorful twist.
- 2 ½ lbs. Yellow Potatoes
- ¾ c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch
- 1 ¼ tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- ½ c. All Purpose Flour
- Peel and quarter the potatoes. Place in a large pot, cover with water, and season with 1 tsp. salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are fork tender (about 25 minutes).
- Drain potatoes and mash
- Stir in Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch, salt, melted butter, cheddar cheese, flour, and eggs to the mashed potatoes
- Preheat a Belgian waffle maker to high setting and scoop batter into the maker. Cook for 5-7 minutes until dark and crispy. Repeat with remaining batter
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
- Topping ideas: fried or poached eggs, bacon, smoked salmon, avocado, cheese, pickled onion, tomatoes, cucumber, fresh herbs (dill, scallions, chives), etc.