All your favorite flavors of fall are rolled up into this delicious beautiful little muffin. Enjoy!
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 c. Yogurt
- 1/4 c. Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/4 c. Vegetable Oil
- 1 c. Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1½ c. Glour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freze Dried Ginger, finely chopped
- 2½ tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 3/4 c. Brown Sugar
- Chopped Pecans, for topping, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk together the eggs, yogurt dip, apple sauce, oil, pumpkin and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, spice and sugars and stir to fully combine.
- Divide batter evenly between the muffin liners. Sprinkle each top with chopped pecans.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the muffins cool 10 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.