Fa-la-la-later, after your holiday party guests go home, you’ll be licking the bowl of this festive, flavorful guacamole that features pomegranate arils and herbs. It’s a delicious appetizer to serve with chips and dip veggies!
- ½ cup Key Lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ jar Litehouse Guacamole Blend
- 2 large avocados, peeled and seed removed
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- 1 bunch fresh herb of choice
- In medium bowl, add lime juice, salt and guacamole herbs. Let sit for one minute.
- Add peeled, seeded avocados to herb mix and use fork to mash up avocado to a mostly smooth consistency, leaving some small chunks. Ensure that herb and juice mixture has been evenly mixed into mashed avocado.
- Use a spatula to transfer guacamole to serving bowl.
- Place pomegranate arils in small, evenly-spaced clumps around perimeter of bowl. Alternatively, you can stir them all into guacamole if you don’t want the dip to look like a Christmas wreath.
- Snip herbs into smaller pieces and tuck into guacamole near pomegranate clusters to resemble leaves.
- Serve immediately with chips and/or dipping vegetables.