This Personal Cheese Board is a beautiful spread, perfect for one person to enjoy! Featuring Litehouse® Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Center Cut this board is a great option for when you want to Cook Less, and Graze More. Works great as a meal or a large snack. Don’t be afraid to get creative!
Photography by Lexi Harrison | Crowded Kitchen.
- Litehouse® Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Center Cut
- Gouda, or other cheese of choice
- Black and Green Olives
- Red and Green Grapes
- Assorted Crackers
- Praline Pecans
- Jam or Jelly of choice
- Dried Cranberries, or dried fruit of choice
- Slice the cheeses into a variety of shapes – cubes, slices, crumbles, etc.
- Place the olives in a small bowl.
- Place the jam or jelly in a small bowl.
- Assemble the board. Start by spreading the cheeses, olive bowl, and jam bowl on the board. Then add the crackers near a cheese. Next, place the grapes, praline pecans, and cranberries around the board, using them to fill in any gaps of space.