Creating the perfect side dish is a breeze when you pair light and creamy Parmesan Caesar Vinaigrette with fresh tortellini pasta to make a delicious salad that goes well with any meat or fish.
- 10-ounce package four cheese tortellini
- 1 cup mini fresh mozzarella balls
- ¾ cup black olive halves
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, whole
- 1/3 cup Litehouse Parmesan Caesar Vinaigrette dressing
- 2 ounces fresh basil, minced
- Prepare tortellini according to package instructions.
- Drain and cool by rinsing in cool water.
- Place tortellini in a large bowl. Add in remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 30-minutes before serving.