Did you know you can make fluffy scrambled eggs in the oven? Litehouse ranch makes the eggs extra creamy!
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing or 1/4 cup Litehouse Salsa Ranch Dressing
- 6 pieces of cooked turkey bacon
- 1 tsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Chives
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook the turkey bacon and set aside.
- Crack the 12 eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the milk, melted butter and Litehouse Ranch or Salsa Ranch.
- Whisk until combined.
- Bake in a greased 9x13 pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan and stir the eggs with a spatula.
- Bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and stir again.
- Top the eggs with the turkey bacon and chives.
- Season with salt and pepper.