- 4 cups Broccoli Florets
- 3 tbsp toasted walnuts
- 4 slices of cooked bacon
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1/4 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3-1/2 cup Litehouse Organic Ranch Dressing
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Wash and cut the broccoli into small pieces and drop into the boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain and stop the cooking process by running cold water over top or submerging into an ice bath.
- Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, toast the walnuts in a small pan for 2 minutes.
- Dice the bacon and thinly slice the onion. Place the onions in cold water to mellow the flavor then drain.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Store any leftovers covered in the fridge.