Light, healthy and delicious.
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and sliced thin (seedless are great)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Loaf of cocktail rye bread
- Litehouse® Instantly Fresh Dill (for garnish)
- ½ cup OPA by Litehouse™ Feta Dill
- ½ cup Litehouse® Ranch
- Or any of the following:
- Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch
- Litehouse® Buttermilk Ranch
- Place cream cheese, Litehouse® Dressing, OPA Feta Dill, mayonnaise and sour cream in a medium bowl and mix together until well blended.
- Chill at least one hour for flavors to come out.
- Remove crusts from bread. Spread each bread slice with 1 tsp. of the mixture and top with a cucumber slice.
- Sprinkle with Litehouse® Instantly Fresh Dill and arrange on a platter.