Skip all the dishes and make One Pan Balsamic Chicken!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 handfuls green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Litehouse Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Olive oil, salt and pepper
- In a large pan, heat 1-2 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in the pan, cooking on one side for five minutes.
- Flip the chicken and add the asparagus and green beans. Cook another five minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken and vegetables, tossing around the asparagus and green beans to coat.
- Add the tomatoes and serve.