If the weather is cold outside, there's nothing like comfort food to help keep the chill away! This One Pan Creamy Ranch Chicken and Rice tastes just like it sounds...delicious!
- 6–8 boneless Chicken Thighs
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 c. Low-Sodium Chicken Stock
- 2 c. Chopped Kale
- 1 c. White Long-Grain Rice
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley
- In a large mixing bowl season chicken with salt and black pepper. Add ranch dressing and marinate for 5 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add 2 tablespoons olive oil and sear chicken skin-side down until golden, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate skin-side up; set aside.
- Drain skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon fat, and discard balance. Turn heat down to medium and cook garlic and onion for 2 minutes, until beginning to soften. Stir in stock, kale, rice, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Place chicken in rice mixture, skin-side up. Simmer until rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley. Serve immediately.