Make these no bake Caramel Apple Cider Cereal Bars are made with delicious caramel dip and cider syrup made out of fresh apple cider.
- 6 c. Circular Cereal or Rice Cereal
- 6 c. Miniature Marshmallows
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- ¼ c. Cider Syrup (see below)
- 6 c. Apple Cider
- To make the cider syrup, place 6 cups of apple cider in a saucepan and heat to boiling. Reduce to medium-low heat and let the cider reduce for 4 hours or until it is a syrupy consistency.
- For the cereal bars: Combine marshmallows, butter, caramel and cider syrup in a glass bowl. Microwave in 1-minute intervals, stirring in between, until the marshmallow mixture has melted. Fold in cereal. Place in a greased 9x13 pan and press down with your hands. Let cool.