Prepare yourself for a New Year New You success story by making lunchtime easier! This Confetti Kale Salad can withstand a few days in the fridge making it easy for you to scoop up a healthy lunch to take with you to work. Full of vegetarian proteins this salad will not only fill you up but it tastes so delicious you'll be excited to eat it every day!
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1/2 head Red Cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 bag Frozen Edamame, thawed
- Seeds from 1 Pomegranate
- Litehouse® Pear Gorgonzola Vinaigrette
- Remove the stems from the kale and thinly slice the leaves.
- Toss the kale, cabbage, cucumber, bell pepper, edamame, and pomegranate seeds together in a large bowl.
- Lightly dress each serving with 2-3 tablespoons of the vinaigrette right before serving.