Great as an appetizer for a party, or make it a meal with some grilled chicken on top. Either way, everyone will be fighting over the last chip!
- 3 ears of Corn, grilled and shucked
- 14oz. bag Low Salt Tortilla Chips
- 1 lb. Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 c. Crumbled Cotija Cheese
- ¼ tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Cotija Cilantro Dressing
- 1/2 Lime, sliced into wedges
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lay out the chips on a large baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese and garlic powder.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle the nachos with the corn, Cotija cheese, paprika and jalapenos slices.
- Drizzle the Cotija Cilantro dressing over the tops and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges.