Great as an appetizer for a party, or make it a meal with some grilled chicken on top. Either way, everyone will be fighting over the last chip!
- 3 ears of corn, grilled and shucked
- 14-ounce bag low salt tortilla chips
- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- ¼ cup Litehouse Cotija Cilantro dressing
- 1/2 lime, sliced into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay out the chips on a large baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese and garlic powder.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle the nachos with the corn, Cotija cheese, paprika and jalapenos slices.
- Drizzle the Cotija Cilantro dressing over the tops and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges.