No matter how you serve this dip it will quickly become a summer favorite and your friends will be asking for the recipe!
- 2 4 oz. packages Litehouse® Simply Artisan Reserve Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. + 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 Persian Cucumber, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 Jalapeno, chopped
- ¾ c. Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 8-10 fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 ½ tsp. Chives, chopped
- Combine the feta cheese, cream cheese, 1 teaspoon olive oil and honey in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to combine.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and pulse 6-7 times to mix all ingredients together. Transfer the dip to a bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve dip with pita chips or fresh, warm pita bread.