Marinated Feta Cheese is a quick and easy appetizer to prepare and pairs well with olives, hummus and roasted red peppers. Serve this cheese with pita chips, crackers or fresh pita bread wedges.
- 8 ounce block feta cheese, cubed
- 1 ½ cups olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Litehouse Freeze Dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Litehouse Freeze Dried Oregano
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Olives, hummus, roasted red peppers, pita bread for serving
- Combine olive oil, thyme, oregano and red pepper flakes in an airtight container.
- Add in the feta cheese and gently stir to coat.
- Let sit for 2-3 hours.
- Serve feta alongside of olives, hummus, roasted red peppers, pita bread.