This colorful kale salad features bright mandarin oranges, salty feta cheese and is topped with a hint of sweetness from Litehosue Poppyseed dressing. It is perfect for lunch or a side dish with dinner.
- 1 bunch kale leaves, washed
- ¼ cup whole toasted pecans, unsalted
- ½ cup canned mandarin oranges, drained
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup Litehouse Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 2-3 tablespoons Litehouse Poppyseed dressing
- Place the kale onto a large cutting board and lightly chop into 1” pieces.
- Place kale into a large bowl.
- Toss kale together with pecans, oranges, pomegranate arils and feta cheese.
- Drizzle on dressing and toss to coat and then divide the salad between two plates. Serve immediately.