You can't leave the table until you eat your peas. Challenge accepted!
- 1 lb. Bacon, cooked according to package instructions, drained and crumbled or finely chopped
- 2 lb. Frozen Peas, thawed in the refrigerator overnight
- 1 c. Sharp Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, peeled, and finely chopped
- ¼ c. Mayonnaise
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- In a medium bowl combine the mayonnaise and dressing. Whisk to combine.
- Place the peas, bacon, cheese and onion into the bowl and toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight and serve cold.