Whether you’re entertaining this weekend or just looking for a side dish for your family, this six-ingredient potato salad is sure to please everyone. Enjoy!
- 3 lb. Red Potatoes, halved or quartered
- 3/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 1 1/2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Green Onions, sliced
- 6 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain well and let cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise and ranch dressing.
- Add potatoes, cheddar cheese, and green onions and stir well.