Football means wings and these Lemon Pepper Wings are perfect for any game day needs. Citrus and pepper flavor will appeal to all taste buds!
- 2 lbs. Chicken wings, approx. 20 pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp lemon herb seasoning blend
- pinch of salt
- For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp lemon herb seasoning blend
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch for serving
- In a large bag combine the flour, seasoning and salt.
- Add the chicken wings and shake to coat. Discard any left over flour.
- Bake the wings in the oven on a large cookie sheet at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes, flipping half way through cooking time. Alternatively, cook the wings in an air fryer for 40 minutes.
- Once the wings are nearly complete, melt the butter and seasoning in the microwave.
- Stir in the pepper and zest then brush the butter mixture over the wings and serve with Ranch dressing.