A light and refreshing Lemon Herb Potato salad.
- 2 lbs. fingerling potatoes
- ½ cup Organic Litehouse Lemon Herb dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Litehouse Freeze Dried Parsley and Dill
- Place the potatoes in a large pan with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil.
- Continue cooking the potatoes for 10-15 minutes or until fork tender.
- Drain and cool the potatoes completely.
- Slice each potato in half and toss with salt, pepper and the Lemon Herb dressing.
- Garnish with parsley and dill.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.