Fresh veggies, cheese and two kinds of pasta. This Italian Pasta Salad has it all!
- 1 package cheese-filled Tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups Bowtie Pasta, cooked and cooked
- 1 Pepper, diced
- 1 jar marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grape Tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced Black Olives
- ¼ cup sun dried Tomatoes
- ¼ cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- ½ cup Litehouse Italian Dressing
- Cook and cool the pasta according to directions.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss with ½ cup Litehouse dressing and refrigerate.
- Just before serving add a splash more Italian dressing and toss to coat.