Satisfy your pizza cravings with this easy recipe that you can enjoy for brunch, lunch, or dinner. Dress it up with your favorite pizza toppings depending on your family’s tastes. Each bite is so creamy and flavorful that you’ll want to make this dish again and again. Ready to eat in only 45 minutes!
- 1 9-inch Deep Dish Pie Shell, baked according to package directions
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 c. Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 ½ c. Heavy Cream
- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- 3 tbsp. Pizza Sauce
- ½ c. Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- ½ c. Pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, mushrooms, green pepper and Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic. Sauté for 5 to 7 minutes, until onions are softened. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the heavy cream, eggs, Litehouse® Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add the mixture to the veggie mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the bottom of the baked pie shell. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Pour egg and veggie mixture into the pie shell. Top with pepperoni.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Let the quiche cool for 5 minutes before serving.