This buffalo chicken is made in the Instant Pot and seasoned with Homemade Ranch Seasoning from Litehouse freeze-dried herbs.
For the dry ranch seasoning:
- 1/2 cup buttermilk powder
- 2 tablespoons Litehouse Foods Instantly Fresh Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dried Onion
- 1 tablespoon Litehouse Foods Instantly Fresh Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Litehouse Instantly Fresh Dill
- 2 teaspoons Litehouse Instantly Fresh Chives
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
For the Chicken:
- 1/4 cup Homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 softened Block of Cream Cheese
* If you are using the Instant Pot, add 1 cup water to the pot
- Combine all of the ingredients in an airtight container. Keep in the fridge.
- Place chicken in the Instant Pot. Add 1 cup water to the pot.
- Top the chicken with the buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning.
- Cook according to Instant Pot poultry directions.
- After cooking, place one block of cream cheese on the chicken.
- Use a hand mixer to shred the chicken.