This simple syrup is a great way to spice up your drink cart.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- ¼ bottle Litehouse Freeze Dried Herbs
- Heat water in saucepan until it just boils.
- Turn off the burner and add sugar.
- Stir until melted.
- Pour into 2 jars.
- Add ¼ bottle of your favorite Litehouse Freeze Dried Herbs. We doubled this recipe and made one of each Ginger, Mint, Basil, and Jalapeño.
- Place lid on jars and refrigerate overnight or up to one week. When ready to use, strain out the herbs. Note: Litehouse Freeze Dried Herbs will hold up longer then fresh so don’t be afraid to leave the herbs in the simple syrup until you are ready to use.