Celebrate the 4th of July with these sweet and smoky Honey Chipotle Firecracker Chicken Strips. The sticky glaze is quick and easy to make and coats every square inch of the panko herb coated chicken. Every bite is like fireworks in your mouth!
- 3 lb. boneless skinless Chicken Breast, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 c. Vegetable Oil
- 6 tbsp. Honey
- 2 tbsp. Ketchup
- 2 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 2 tsp. Worchestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo, chopped
- 2 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2c. Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Salad Herb Blend
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together the oil, honey, ketchup, garlic, chili powder, paprika, Worcestershire, salt, chipotle peppers, and vinegar. Place roughly 1/3 of the honey chipotle sauce in a separate bowl and add the sliced chicken tossing to coat.
- In a pie pan stir together the panko and salad herb blend. Lightly coat each piece of chicken in the panko then place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes, flip, and then bake an additional 8 minutes. Dip each baked chicken strip in the remaining 2/3 honey chipotle sauce. Serve with patriotic toothpicks!