Homemade Honey BBQ wings will be the hit on game day!
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch of chili powder
- 20 wings
- For the sauce:
- 1 ¼ cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 onion, grated
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chili powder or to taste
- Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch for dipping
- Combine the flour, salt and chili powder in a plastic bag or large bowl. Add the wings and toss to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or using an Air fryer, cook the chicken wings for 40 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- Meanwhile combine the sauce ingredients in a medium pot over low, whisking until combined. Leave the sauce to simmer while the wings finish up.
- Toss the cooked wings in half the sauce. Refrigerate leftover BBQ sauce for another use.
- Serve immediately with Ranch dressing.