Deliciously fresh garden salad with an array of roasted vegetables tossed in Litehouse® Organic Lemon Herb Vinaigrette.
- 1 head Romaine lettuce cleaned, cored and chiffonade
- 1 cup small diced sweet potato
- 1 cup small diced butternut squash
- 1 whole yellow squash
- 1 whole zucchini squash
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup sliced heirloom carrots
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Litehouse® Organic Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 375° F. Slice squash and zucchini into ¼ inch slices.
- Toss sweet potatoes in 2 tablespoons olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place on small sheet pan. Repeat this process with butternut squash, yellow squash, and zucchini squash.
- Roast vegetables 10-15 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a medium sized bowl, toss romaine lettuce, corn, carrots, and lemon vinaigrette until combined. Divide dressed greens between 4 plates.
- Arrange roasted vegetables on top of greens. Garnish with pumpkin seeds and cheese.