This beautiful grilled vegetable salad tastes even better than it looks!
- 1 pound green beans
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 3 soft boiled eggs
- 2 cups corn (corn cut off)
- ½ bunch radishes
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- spring mix lettuce
- fresh herbs
- Litehouse Cotija Cilantro or your favorite Litehouse dressing
- Boil potatoes until they are just soft
- Place in a bowl with the green beans and toss in olive oil and salt.
- Place on grill and keep an eye on them.
- Turn once while they grill for about 10 minutes.
- Assemble salad to your liking.
- Top with your favorite Litehouse Dressing. We used Cotija Cilantro for a refreshing summer salad.