Pairing fresh peaches with savory thyme creates the perfect summer chicken meal.
- 3-6 ounce boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Thyme
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- ¼ c. Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 Peaches
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes and place in a shallow dish. Coat the chicken with ¼ cup olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper, thyme and garlic. Toss the chicken to thoroughly coat and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, halve each of the peaches and brush the tops with the remaining olive oil.
- After the chicken has marinated for 30 minutes, thread the chicken evenly on 4-5 skewers. Place the chicken on a hot grill and grill 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Place the peaches oiled side down onto the grill and grill for 2-3 minutes. Brush the tops with the balsamic vinaigrette and return to the grill for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the chicken and peaches evenly between 4 plates.
- Serve with additional sides if desired.