Pairing fresh peaches with savory thyme creates the perfect summer chicken meal.
3-6 ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon Instantly Fresh Thyme
1 tablespoon Instantly Fresh Garlic
Juice of 1 Lemon
¼ cup olive oil
Salt & Pepper
¼ cup Litehouse Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes and place in a shallow dish. Coat the chicken with ¼ cup olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper, thyme and garlic. Toss the chicken to thoroughly coat and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, halve each of the peaches and brush the tops with the remaining olive oil.
3. After the chicken has marinated for 30 minutes, thread the chicken evenly on 4-5 skewers. Place the chicken on a hot grill and grill 4-5 minutes on each side.
4. Place the peaches oiled side down onto the grill and grill for 2-3 minutes. Brush the tops with the balsamic vinaigrette and return to the grill for an additional 2-3 minutes.
5. Divide the chicken and peaches evenly between 4 plates.
Serve with additional sides if desired.