Great addition to a summer picnic!
4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, and halved
6 cups romaine lettuce leaves
1/2 cup black olives, sliced
1 large tomato, cut into slices
4 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
6 (6-inch) pita bread rounds
1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. Litehouse® Organic Caesar dressing
1. Brush both sides of chicken breasts with 2 Tbsp. Litehouse® Organic Caesar dressing.
2. Preheat grill or broiler.
3. Grill chicken 5 inches from heat soruce 6 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Slice crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
5. Combine lettuce, chicken, olives, tomatoes and cheese in large bowl; toss with remaining 1/2 cup Litehouse® dressing or layer indredients and top with remaining Litehouse® dressing.
6. Cut pita breads into halves; open pockets.
7. Fill with lettuce mixture.