Take your marinade game to the next level with this grilled buffalo cauliflower steaks recipe. This recipe takes time, as the cauliflower should marinate over night for maximum flavor. Once the cauliflower is grilled, it can be topped with blue cheese, your favorite dressing and something crunchy.
- Buffalo Sauce
- Sliced Cauliflower
- Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Crispy Herb Croutons
- Marinate cauliflower with buffalo sauce and oil.
- Grill cauliflower for about five minutes on both sides.
- Baste with buffalo sauce and oil mixture while grilling.
- Top cauliflower with celery, radicchio, blue cheese, chive, and crispy herb croutons.