These mini meatloaves take a traditional comfort food and turn them into a healthy summer favorite.
- 1 lb. Ground Sirloin
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley
- ¼ c. Chopped Green Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1 Egg
- ¼ c. Plain Breadcrumbs
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 c. Litehouse® Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Combine the meat, parsley, onion, garlic, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Gently combine the ingredients but do not over mix. Divide the meat into 6 equal portions and shape into small loaves.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat and place the loaves onto the grill. Using a basting brush, brush the tops of the meat with the vinaigrette 2-3 times during cooking. Cook for 10-15 minutes, until no longer pink in the center. You can also wrap each loaf individually in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.