This easy dinner recipe is ready to eat in under 30 minutes. Tender sirloin steak bites and mushrooms are grilled to juicy perfection in flavourful garlic and herb butter sauce. Perfect for backyard BBQing or prepare ahead to take with you on your camping trip this summer.
- 2 ½ lb Top Sirloin Steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- ½ tsp Litehouse® Freeze Dried Basil
- 1 ½ tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp parsley, for garnish, optional
- Preheat BBQ grill to medium-high.
- Add all the ingredients, except the parsley, to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Place four sheets of aluminum foil on a flat surface. Divide the mixture evenly between the sheets placing in the middle of each sheet. Wrap up sides tightly so they make a packet.
- Transfer foil packets to the grill and grill for about 7 minutes. Flip over and grill for another 7 minutes.
- Remove from grill carefully. Be careful opening them because the foil packets will be hot.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.