This appetizer pairs both sweet and salty flavors and creates a festive look by using green tortillas. You can mix the ingredients and roll the tortillas ahead of the party and slice right before serving.
- 3/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 large flour tortillas, wheat or spinach for festive color
- Combine the cream cheese, cranberries, feta cheese and chopped green onion in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide and spread mixture evenly between the two tortillas, pushing the cheese nearly to the edges.
- Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour.
- To serve cut each roll into 12 slices.