This simple pasta dish requires very little prep and transforms a few simple ingredients into an amazing meal. You can even turn the classic, viral baked feta pasta into a custom meal with your favorite ingredients.
- 10 oz. Dried Pasta (farfalle, rigantoni, penne, etc)
- 2 pt. Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- ½ c. Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, smashed
- 8 oz. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Basil
- Preheat oven to 400° F. In a 13x9 baking dish, add the tomatoes and garlic and drizzle with half of the olive oil. Toss tomatoes to coat and sprinkle with salt. Pour the feta cheese crumbles in the center of the dish on top of the tomatoes, sprinkle with red pepper flakes and drizzle the dish with remaining olive oil. Place into oven and bake for 40 minutes, until tomatoes begin to burst, and the cheese is toasted.
- When 15 minutes remain on the tomatoes, cook pasta according to package instructions in a large pot of salted water. Reserve ½ cup of the pasta water, then drain.
- Remove the tomatoes from the oven and with a fork, carefully smash tomatoes and mix with the baked feta cheese. Add the pasta to the pan and toss to coat, adding reserved pasta water if the pasta seems too dry. Toss with Litehouse® Freeze Dried Basil and serve immediately.