Celebrate the season or elevate every day with this Festive Fruit Salad, featuring colorful, delicious winter fruits dressed up with a lightly sweet-tangy poppyseed dressing. Perfect for a holiday brunch and or family-friendly side dish.
- 2 c. Chopped Apple, skin-on
- 2 c. Chopped Pear, skin-on
- 2 Medium Bananas, slices
- 2 c. Red Grapes, cut in half if large
- 2 c. Peeled Clementine Segments (or seedless tangerines)
- 2 Kiwis, peeled and sliced
- ½ c. Pomegranate Arils
- 2/3 c. Litehouse® Poppyseed Dressing
Optional Toppings: before serving can top with handful of shredded coconut, slivered almonds, dried craisins, etc.
- Mix together all prepped fruits into large bowl, stir in Poppyseed Dressing – adding more or less according to your preference.
- Optional, sprinkle with “extras” like shredded coconut, slivered almonds, dried craisins before serving.
- May make ahead, dressed, and kept chilled in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.