A fun snack board full of everyone’s’ favorites including bagel pizza bites, grilled chicken pinwheels, chicken wings and potato wedges.
- 6 mini bagels
- 1 ½ cups of your favorite pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Assorted pizza toppings
Grilled Chicken Pinwheels
- 1 cup diced grilled chicken
- 2 ½ cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch dressing
- 2 pounds of your favorite chicken wings
- 2 cups Franks Red® hot sauce
- 1 cup butter
- 2 pounds potato wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup celery sticks
- 1 cup carrot sticks
- 1 cup Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cut bagel in half and cover with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce and 3 tablespoons of cheese. Add your choice of pizza toppings and place bagel pizzas on a small sheet pan. Cook pizzas for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bagels are toasted.
- To prepare chicken pin wheels toss chicken, cheese, lettuce, and ranch dressing in a medium bowl until combined. Divide salad into two tortillas and roll tortillas tightly. Slice tortillas into 6 pieces and skewer with a toothpick.
- Prepare chicken wings according to package instructions. In a small pot on the stove, heat butter and hot sauce and stir until combined.Toss wings in sauce and set aside.
- Prepare potato wedges according to package instructions, season to taste and set aside.
- Assemble snack board by placing pizzas, wings, pinwheels, and potato wedges on the board. Garnish with carrots, celery, tomatoes and have plenty of Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch available for dipping.