These eggs benedict topped with ranch hollandaise are the perfect treat for any breakfast lover. Made with poached eggs, canadian bacon, and a warm english muffin, these are a hearty meal for brunch. Top the eggs with a rich and luscious ranch hollandaise sauce to complete the meal!
Hollandaise Recipe Ingredients
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch
- 1 ½ tbsp. Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- ½ c. Melted Butter
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
Eggs Benedict Recipe Ingredients
- 4 English Muffins, sliced in half
- 8 Eggs, poached
- 8 Slices Canadian Bacon
- Chives, for topping
- Fill a pot halfway with water and bring to a simmer.
- In a heat-safe glass bowl, whisk together egg, ranch, and lemon juice. Place the bowl over the pot on the stovetop, making sure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the simmering water.
- Slowly whisk in the butter, whisking constantly until the sauce thickens (about 2 minutes).
- Remove from heat, season with salt and serve. If the sauce thickens up too much, whisk in 1/4 tsp hot water until it thins out.
- Toast english muffins & Cook Canadian bacon in a skillet
- Poach eggs by filling a pot with water and 2 tbsp vinegar. Bring to a boil and create a vortex by swirling the spoon vigorously through the water. Crack eggs into the vortex and let cook for 3 minutes.
- Top each half of English muffins with Canadian bacon, poached egg and hollandaise. Garnish with fresh chives.