3 Ingredients, that's it!
- 4 Spotted, Ripe Bananas, sliced & frozen
- Grated Dark Chocolate
- 2 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Mint
- Slice bananas and place them in a freezer bag.
- Freeze until completely frozen.
- Place the bananas in a food processor to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Run on high speed until they are broken up and smooth.
- Scraping the bowl as needed. Add the mint and pulse to combine.
- Grate in a little or a lot of the dark chocolate.
- Scoop right from the processor bowl and top with additional grated dark chocolate.
- Serve immediately.