This ranch chicken pasta is the creamy crowd-pleasing family dinner you’ve been looking for. Use your Instant Pot to whip up this kid-friendly meal in under 30 minutes. Not to mention one bowl! It’s time to add Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken Pasta to your weeknight dinner rotation.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, about 1 pound; cut into similar-sized pieces, about 1 inch thick
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in ½ inch slices
- 1 20-oz bottle Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 8 oz rigatoni pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ tbsp red pepper flakes, optional
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Turn your Instant Pot or multi-cooker on to sauté. Add the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the chicken, salt and pepper. Cook until browned, 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Don’t worry if some of the chicken sticks to the pan.
- Turn the pressure cooker off. Add ½ cup water and deglaze by scraping any browned bits off the bottom of the pot. Add the pasta, bell pepper and Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing. Do not stir.
- Seal the Instant Pot and set it to cook on manual setting on high for 8 minutes. When finished, use the quick release to let out the steam.
- Remove the lid, and stir in the cheese and red pepper flakes. Top with fresh cilantro after plating, so the heat from the Instant Pot doesn’t wilt it.